Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Final Exam

So there is a big issue with parking on campus... I have wrote a few letters to the parking services for different classes explaining my opinion of the situation and how to fix it. I really shouldn't complain this semester though... I have had the best parking spot on campus if you are in my major. I am commuter west parking this semester but instead of parking in the big lots behind the green houses I park up behind the cheese plant. This is a small nest of awesome parking spots. They are easy in and easy out and I can always find a space. This area is also pretty close to about every building I need too. The best parking is behind the cheese plant. I haven't got one ticket this semester... and no run-ins with the parking services folks. Last semester I had to park at the Sanderson which awful... All my classes were on the other side of campus and it was cold... needless to say I wasn't happy. So yup, park west and you will always find a parking spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment