Tuesday, October 12, 2010

S A T U R D A Y night night!

So this weekend I got a new piano and so I spent most of my Saturday morning moving my old old upright out of my house and going to get my new studio piano... I never want to move that stupid thing again as long as I live.
Saturday afternoon was fun. I got my Grandfathers guns and so I decided it would be good to clean them up and go shoot them. I went out to our field and shot off a ton of rounds. The .22 kept jamming up but the little .25 shot like a new one and the 16 guage single shot shotgun almost took my arm off. I wasn't expecting it to kick like it did!
Saturday evening we all went and played ULTIMATE!! We play two whole games before the cops came and turned  the lights off on us then we all retreated to Hazelberg's house to chill. We ended up watching A Goofy Movie which I hadn't seen in 13.5 years! It was amazing just like I remembered. Then I drug home and passed out in my bed.....
What a Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment